Saturday, December 28, 2019

December was a busy month in first grade! We really worked very hard right up to break but we did have some fun mixed in. We will be starting January off with reviewing routines and I will be slowly ramping up the difficulty of our reading.

We enjoyed cookie decorating and ornament making which attracted many adults to our classroom.



We hosted many of our grandparents. The kids greatly enjoyed showing off some of their favorite activities and I enjoyed meeting so many wonderful grandparents.
 We enjoyed lounging and watching Charlie Brown’s Christmas.
We absolutely rocked out at the holiday community meeting!
I let the kids help me pick out what book to read to my niece for her first Christmas.
I will see you all in 2020 and I am grateful to be their teacher. Until Thursday, I will be putting up some big mile days in the White Mountains.