Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Hi Families,

I called and emailed all of you today. Since then the school has put out information for schoolwork pickups. Pickups will start at 10:00 AM on Wednesday, March 18th on the sidewalks of Samuel Morey.  One item I mentioned in my conversations today was to send me a short video or picture of what your child has been up to. I feel like socially this will allow for kids to feel connected even when we are apart.  I had two first graders send me something to share.

At Brynn’s house, she made a leprechaun trap with her sister! I wonder if Wren or Brynn made the larger mess?!?.
At Carter’s house, he has been practicing addition facts on his wall! I wonder if Gracie has been practicing as well!
I have heard from other parents that kids are excited to work on a video for their peers. Feel free to keep them coming and I will try to get them posted. I wonder if we will get any word from the Avery house. If you want a notice as to when something gets uploaded type in your email in the box towards the top right. You will here from me soon!