Sunday, March 22, 2020

Hi Families,

I made a video for the materials that are dated 3/23/20.  Here is the link to a video I made outlining what your child can work on at home.  I am learning that I will have to keep future videos shorter as this one took me a long time to upload.  I will post a link to another new video tomorrow, but I believe if you hit subscribe under the video in youtube it will make it easier to find all of the videos.  I am already working on tomorrow's video and I will probably have you reference prior videos.  Hopefully, the kids find the videos to be engaging as they have learned that you want to listen when Mr. Stevenson is talking because you never know what he is going to say!  I also hope that the parents find this useful.  If you have any tips or suggestions let me know.

Here is a video of some hardworking boys: