Wednesday, March 18, 2020

I was excited to hear that first grade had the best showing today for schoolwork pickup! I was in and out of school today so I missed most of you. If there was school there would have been a substitute teacher. My heart is melting every time I check my email and see a new video from you guys. I am learning that videos over 90 seconds take a long time to upload so keep that in mind for future videos. I know some of you have sent me things that I haven’t been able to access. The videos below are the ones I could make work. I will play around with a few options and let you know if I find something that works better. If you need me I am only an email away!

Do you recognize these first graders?

Keep your videos coming! I plan to make a video tomorrow of me being goofy which shouldn’t be too hard for me! Keep smiling!