Friday, May 22, 2020


Hi families,

Happy Friday!  No school on Monday!

Today the kids can work on:

Two half pictures using yesterday's high frequency words
Math pages 274-275
Get their writing piece to a place where they feel it is ready to be shared. 

On Fridays, we have Guidance so click here for the latest from Mrs. O'Hearn!

In today's video, I chat about some silly sentence using high frequency words.  I walk the kids through the math pages.  Here is the video!


I will host a meeting at 9:30.  We will chat about some drawings we made of people at school and try to guess who they are.  This invite went out with this morning's email to families!

Keep working hard on EPIC! Reading and ST Math as I am monitoring progress.  Also, for students receiving Title 1 support from Mrs. McCrave, don't forget to log onto Lalilo for 20 minutes a day.  She is keeping track of your progress and loves to see your work!

Any questions, let me know!