Tuesday, May 26, 2020


Hi families,

Happy Tuesday!

Today the kids can work on:

oi/oy handwriting and sentence with picture
Math pages 276-279

On Tuesdays, we have PE so click here for the latest from Mrs. Claflin!

In today's video, I chat about what sounds words with oi and oy make.  I talk about different ways of representing three digit numbers.  Here is the video!


I will host a first grade meeting at 2:30 where each participant will have to bring an item to show and tell.  This invite went out with this morning's email to families!

Keep working hard on EPIC! Reading and ST Math as I am monitoring progress.  Also, for students receiving Title 1 support from Mrs. McCrave, don't forget to log onto Lalilo for 20 minutes a day.  She is keeping track of your progress and loves to see your work!

Any questions, let me know!