Friday, May 8, 2020


Hi families,

Happy Friday!

Today the kids can work on:

Two half pictures using yesterday's high frequency words
Math pages 254-255
Get your writing piece ready to share with Mr. Stevenson

On Fridays, we have Guidance so click here for the latest from Mrs. O'Hearn!

In today's video, I chat about about adding two digit numbers by using a scoreboard.  I come up with some silly sentences using the high frequency words.  Here is the video!


I will host a first grade show and tell at 9:30.  This invite went out with this morning's email to families!

Keep working hard on EPIC! Reading and ST Math as I am monitoring progress.  Also, for students receiving Title 1 support from Mrs. McCrave, don't forget to log onto Lalilo for 20 minutes a day.  She is keeping track of your progress and loves to see your work!

Any questions, let me know!