Thursday, May 14, 2020


Hi families,

Happy Thursday!

Today the kids can work on:

High frequency word worksheet
Math pages 262-263
Add more details to their writing piece

On Thursdays, we have Library so click here for the latest from Ms Russell!

In today's video, I about the new high frequency words.  I chat about using tally marks.  I discuss how a first grader might add some details to their writing piece. Here is the video!


On Monday, SME is hosting a parade in town from 3:30 to 4:30!  Look for more info on the school's facebook page!

Keep working hard on EPIC! Reading and ST Math as I am monitoring progress.  Also, for students receiving Title 1 support from Mrs. McCrave, don't forget to log onto Lalilo for 20 minutes a day.  She is keeping track of your progress and loves to see your work!

Any questions, let me know!