Friday, May 1, 2020


Hi families,

Happy Friday!

Today the kids can work on:

Two half pictures using yesterday's high frequency words
Math pages 244-245
Get your writing piece to a place where you feel good about sharing it with Mr. Stevenson

On Fridays, we have Guidance so click here for the latest from Mrs. O'Hearn!

In today's video, I chat about the fun of finding things that are magnetic.  I create some silly sentences using the high frequency words.  I also encourage students to get out a block collection  to help them in math.  Here is the video!


At 9:30, I will host first graders and staff members.  We will discuss our lists of things that we have found that are magnetic!

Keep working hard on EPIC! Reading and ST Math as I am monitoring progress.  Also, for students receiving Title 1 support from Mrs. McCrave, don't forget to log onto Lalilo for 20 minutes a day.  She is keeping track of your progress and loves to see your work!

Any questions, let me know!