Friday, May 15, 2020

Hi families,


Happy Friday!

Today the kids can work on:

Two half pictures using yesterday's high frequency word worksheet
Math pages 264-265
Get their writing piece to a place to show Mr. Stevenson

On Fridays, we have Guidance so click here for the latest from Mrs. O'Hearn!

In today's video, I keep in a blooper!   This is something that a few kids have asked for so I wonder if you can spot it!  I chat about how to complete the math pages and how to input some of your own data so you can complete it.  Here is the 
video!

I will host a first grade class zoom at 9:30 today.  We will chat about some of the litter we found and about Monday's parade!  This invite went out with this morning's email to families!

Keep working hard on EPIC! Reading and ST Math as I am monitoring progress.  Also, for students receiving Title 1 support from Mrs. McCrave, don't forget to log onto Lalilo for 20 minutes a day.  She is keeping track of your progress and loves to see your work!

Any questions, let me know!