Thursday, April 30, 2020


Hi families,

Happy Thursday!

Today the kids can work on:

High Frequency word worksheet
Math pages 242-243
Add more details to their writing piece

On Thursdays, we have Library so click here for the latest from Ms. Russell!


Keep on the hunt for all things magnetic!

In today's video, I introduce new read the room words that the kids will need for their high frequency word worksheet.  I walk the kids step by step with the math pages as I feel woefully unprepared with my at home supply of 3D shapes.  I end the video with a silly read aloud  Here is the video!


Keep working hard on EPIC! Reading and ST Math as I am monitoring progress.  Also, for students receiving Title 1 support from Mrs. McCrave, don't forget to log onto Lalilo for 20 minutes a day.  She is keeping track of your progress and loves to see your work!

Any questions, let me know!