Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Hi Families,

Happy birthday Noah!

Today the kids can work on:

Sentence with picture using yesterday's ll, ss, ff words
Math pages 228-229
Write a new narrative piece

In today's video, I chat about some verbal probes that your child might find useful when they are planning their writing.  We work on counting by tens on of decade numbers.  I end the video with a heart felt read aloud which I hope you enjoy.  Here is the video!

At 2:30 this afternoon, I will be hosting first graders and school staff for a social hangout.  I plan to ask some fun questions and get opinions from all.  I suggest you bring a fork and a spoon to help make this extra fun!  If you are a staff member and would like to join let me know!

I continue to enjoy meeting with the kids individually and I am enjoying letting them guide what they get from me.  Every child has different needs and I am feeling out each child to see if they need some academic pushing or just some time to chat with their teacher!

Have a great day!