Monday, April 27, 2020


Hi families,

Happy Monday!

Today the kids can work on:

-ed handwriting
Math pages 236-237
Plan a new writing piece (I don't mind doing this with them when I see them individually)

In today's video, I introduce a challenge that is designed to get kids outside.  They will need a magnet and a scorecard.  They can then find things around them that are magnetic.  They get one point if the item is inside and two points if the item is outside.  We will share how we do this Friday, May 1st at 9:30AM at the all class zoom meeting.  In case you were wondering, it did seem odd to me that May is almost here! So get outside and find things that are magnetic! Here is today's video!


Keep working hard on EPIC! Reading and ST Math as I am monitoring progress.  Also, for students receiving Title 1 support from Mrs. McCrave, don't forget to log onto Lalilo for 20 minutes a day.  She is keeping track of your progress and loves to see your work!

Any questions, let me know!