Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Hi families,

Happy Tuesday!

Today the kids can work on:

Sentence with picture using yesterday's -ed words
Math pages 238-239
W
rite a narrative story (I don't mind doing this with them when I see them individually)

On Tuesdays, we have PE and if you go here (https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WrsAbPmvnQ7oRjjFthq0YdllmuiC4G1JXkEBIPWpND8/edit#slide=id.g74cb390488_0_0) you can check out some activities that she has in mind using a locomotor movement spinner.

In today's video, I check in about how the magnet search is coming.  I come up with a silly sentence using three -ed words.  We count backwards by ten and multiples of ten in math.  Here is the video!


I will host first graders and staff at 2:30 for a zoom meeting!

Keep working hard on EPIC! Reading and ST Math as I am monitoring progress.  Also, for students receiving Title 1 support from Mrs. McCrave, don't forget to log onto Lalilo for 20 minutes a day.  She is keeping track of your progress and loves to see your work!

Any questions, let me know!