Thursday, April 23, 2020

Hi families,

Happy Thursday!

Today the kids can work on:

High frequency word worksheet
Math pages 232-233
Add more details to their writing piece

In today's video, I chat about the use of speech bubbles in narrative writing.  I am noticing that a number of kids are using labels and captions from informational writing.  There is also a read aloud from another Cori Doerrfeld that highlight some speech bubble uses.  Here is today's video!

I have an action packed day with lots of meetings so if you have any questions email and I will get to them shortly!  It looks like it will be warmer and sunnier so take advantage!

Keep working hard on EPIC! Reading and ST Math as I am monitoring progress.  Also, for students receiving Title 1 support from Mrs. McCrave, don't forget to log onto Lalilo for 20 minutes a day.  She is keeping track of your progress and loves to see your work!

Any questions, let me know!