Friday, April 24, 2020

Hi families,

Today is technically a Spring Break Day, but I am putting things out there for families that want to keep their child busy.  I am someone that prefers to be busy so I appreciate the distraction.  Consider everything for today optional!

Today the kids can work on:

Two half pictures using yesterday's high frequency words
Math pages 234-235
Get your writing piece to a place where you feel good showing Mr. Stevenson!
In today's video, I chat about how counting backwards using subtraction facts that we are comfortable with.  At the end of the video, I talk about an idea that I plan to introduce on Monday to get kids outside.  Here is today's video!

Keep working hard on EPIC! Reading and ST Math as I am monitoring progress.  Also, for students receiving Title 1 support from Mrs. McCrave, don't forget to log onto Lalilo for 20 minutes a day.  She is keeping track of your progress and loves to see your work!

I will host some first graders today at 9:30 if they want to come to this optional hangout!  We will be chatting about Mystery Doug and what he is doing with the things he recycles!

Happy weekend!